Friday, December 26, 2008

Bella

Wrapped like A Baby!!! She loves to chew on my mother-in-laws Rug


Mike and I decided to get RyLee a puppy for christmas. We looked around for a dog that is good with children and babies. We also wanted one that doesnt shed. Our answer came in the name of Shih Tzu's. I found a sweet lady in New Harmony that breeds and sells them. So monday afternoon RyLee and I drove in snow down the freeway at 40 miles an hr listening to the Twilight book on CD. RyLee thought I was going to talk to this lady about school stuff and she happened to have pets Ry could play with. Our intention for Ry was to pick one out then have santa bring her, But with the snow we decided to give the puppy to her early. So I asked ry what puppy she wanted and she picked out a cute little fur ball! When the lady asked her what she was going to name the puppy she look up as if she was thinking and said Bella. Good thing we were listening to Twilight because I think that had a influence on names. RyLee absolutly loves Bella and to be honest we all have taken to this cute little ball of fur. The first night she cried so I let Bella sleep on the couch with me. Then the last few nights she has slept with Ry. Bella hates car rides so she cries during the drive but she loves to be wraped up in a baby blanket like a baby. She is just like a newborn with a lot more hair. We Love having bella in our little family. Mike and I used to make fun of people who treated their dog like part of the family, now look at us we are doing the same things!!!

1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

Bella is adorable! We will have to get our little dogs together sometime so that they can play! I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas, I was thinking about you all day!